Partech is one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of online and portable measuring equipment for the municipal water and waste-water treatment industry as well as general industry such as food and beverage processing, paper and pulp and mineral extraction. Established for over 55 years Partech has developed its core competence of optical measurement into a portfolio of products that are established in the market place.
- 1964 – Founded by Roger Parker
- 1965 – First Suspended Solids Sensor
- 1970 – Moved to Cornwall from London
- 1974 – First Automatic Sludge Blanket Monitor introduced
- 1980 – Self Cleaning Sensor Solids introduced
- 2000 – MBO by Directors
- 2010 – WaterWatch² Range launched – 7300w² Monitor with TurbiTechw² LS /LA /HR Sensors & OxyTechw² GAL Sensor
- 2014 – Partech 50 year anniversary!
- 2015 – Official move to new purpose-built factory in Higher Bugle
- 2018 – Released our New 750w² Portable Suspended Solids Monitor!
- 2019 – Won the Queens Award for Enterprise
- 2020 - Introduction of TurbiTechw² D-ISO
Site Surveys – free service to UK customers
Partech have a team of highly experienced engineers available to advise you of the best solution for your application. In most cases,
we can provide demonstration units to help evaluate the suitability of the instrument and location.
Installation and Commissioning
Our fully trained team can carry out the installation of the instrumentation and analysers that we offer.
Instrument Service – Ongoing site support for your measuring equipment
Service contracts can cover individual instruments or be expanded to cover a whole site.
TurbiTechw² D-ISO Video
The TurbiTechw² D-ISO was developed using valuable feedback from existing customers and incorporates that feedback into it’s use and function.
It uses 40 years of sensor design to produce a new sensor that captures stray light to ensure a stable zero point.
A new automatic self cleaning mechanism that prevents the build up of fouling in and around the chamber making this the bench mark for low range turbidity.
It’s an extremely sensitive sensor that can detect changes in Turbidity of less than 0.01 NTU.
The sensor requires very little maintenance, with no tools or training required.
Get in touch!
Our aims are simple: to provide unrivalled customer support with first-rate, tailored products combining ease of use and cost effectiveness. Our track record with over half a century of successful trading is proof that we are premium and just as importantly, people-focused.
Our reputation for service, support and specialist solutions means we’re so much more than just a name, we’re at the forefront of our industry.
Contact Us on +44 (0) 1726 879800 or email@example.com
Thank you! Your rating has been submitted!