Capgemini / GoZero
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, and have been working in partnership with Dwr Cymru Welsh Water since 2005. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations.
Today we’ll be demonstrating how Welsh Water can unleash human energy through our Go Zero innovation for an inclusive and sustainable future.
Are you ready to Go Zero?
Climate change is the biggest challenge of our time and will have serious implications for the long-terms sustainability of the water and sewerage sector. The sector has an important part to play in mitigating this risk by committing to a low carbon society which recognises the limits of the global environment and therefore uses resources efficiently and proportionately.
Welsh Water committed to going net zero by 2030 and set out its Water 2050 vision to protect future generations from potential environmental challenges by taking full advantage of new opportunities, including emerging technology and data analytics.
30% of emissions today come from mobility and transportation, with a signification proportion of that comping from organisations that operate fleet vehicles. In those companies there is no easy way for individuals to track & improve their mobility CO2 footprint and businesses struggle to leverage existing mobility data for positive behavioural and environmental change.
Capgemini's Applied Innovation Exchange has developed a mobility intelligence platform that allows organisations to intelligently reduce emissions, invent new mobility services and drive energy transition.
- An easy-to-use mobile service that allows you to visualise and track your CO2 footprint
- By analysing movement data on trips, speed, acceleration, braking and idle-time we calculate your individual CO2score.
- Go zero recommends sustainable mobility choices based on your schedule. Small changes can have great impact and Go zero makes it easier to travel more sustainably
For individuals it’s a way to visualise and track ones own CO2 footprint, reduce emissions and get rewarded in the process.
For brands and businesses Go Zero is a platform that both encourages and rewards customers for driving reductions in travel related emissions.
Get rewarded for your impact
- Go zero allows you to set personal goals and celebrate your impact. Come together with other individuals towards a zero emission future.
- Innovation at the intersection of technology, mobility & sustainability, Go zero activates a circular ecosystem, connecting individuals with an organisation’sclimate purpose and their methods of travel to future proof planet earth.
- Leveraging a sustainable marketplace, everyday choices are translated into rewards and incentives that help achieve a sustainable future for all.
Cost savings from Go zero are placed into a climate fund, allowing employees to access purpose-driven rewards and incentives that reinforces a sustainable lifestyle.
· Go zero serves customers with a variety of mobility needs
· Telematics Plugin: We integrate with your existing telematics solution, analysing data to provide meaningful insights to accelerate behaviour change, ideal for Medium-large fleets and companies with existing telematics solutions.
· Mobile SDK: A mobile app SDK that tracks GPS data, turning this into insights that drive meaningful behavioural change, ideal for small medium fleets, car sharing, company cars, companies with no existing telematics solution
· By combining both of these methods we can serve your holistic mobility needs to drive tangible change and create a better future for all.
Thank you! Your rating has been submitted!